Manage Your Files & Legal Documents
Microsoft SharePoint Integration
- Connect your Amberlo account to SharePoint in a few clicks.
- Store all your client files in SharePoint and access them in the Amberlo application in real-time.
- Easily set access permissions per legal case – protecting specific documents from the wrong users.
- Use Microsoft 365 tools to create, edit, and view documents stored in your SharePoint library without leaving the Amberlo application.
- Automate your document workflows with Microsoft 365 and SharePoint tools.
- Use OneDrive synchronization to work with your SharePoint documents offline.
- All your documents are saved directly to a specific SharePoint library. This might prove very convenient, as you don’t need to save a document to the Amberlo or desktop first and then upload it to SharePoint, eliminating an unnecessary step.
Find What You Need Instantly
One Platform. Endless Possibilities.
Law Firms achieve more with Amberlo
Full-featured CRM module. Keep track of all your contact details like name, number, address, email, notes, tasks, events, invoices, payments, and more.
Matter related information in one place - a bird’s eye view of all the constituent elements of a matter along with smart stats to keep you abreast of vital information.
Stay current on all matter events and deadlines. Once you create an event in the calendar, see that specific matter and access the entire client file from any calendar event.
Capture time and track expenses from anywhere, at any time. Easily mark time entries as billable or non-billable to get a clarity on where your time and money is going.
Full billing workflow - from accurate time recording to customizable bills. Create & approve bills, automatically apply discounts, and send bills via email right from Amberlo.
Write, Review and Organize Emails. With integrated time tracking capture all your time working on emails. Every matter-related email is quickly accessible within that matter record.
Store, edit, and sync all your law firm's documents. Upload a template and automatically fill in contact and matter details so you could save time and eliminate errors from inaccurate drafting.
Easily track your performance with integrated analytics. See how many hours your firm has captured and billed in an easy-to-understand visual dashboard. Identify opportunities to adjust workflows and better allocate resources.
Join The Thousands Of Satisfied Law Firms Using Amberlo
Registration takes only a few minutes. No credit card required. Cancel anytime.