Over the years our core team has delivered a number of cloud solutions to top enterprises around the world. Collected experience combined with the latest technologies and proper security policies were used to ensure Amberlo's security. ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27017 certificates are proof that we take information security seriously.
All your data stored on our servers is encrypted at rest and we are also using data in transit encryption for encrypting network traffic between you and Amberlo servers. Besides this sensible data like the user, passwords are encrypted using end-to-end encryption. Similar technologies are used in many electronic banking systems.
One of our priorities is to ensure data protection and privacy. Therefore each customer's data is stored in a separate server block. To avoid information leakage all data is encrypted at rest and in transit. While most sensitive data is encrypted using end-to-end encryption and is not accessible even to our own personnel.
Amberlo is hosted in a secure data center provided by Amazon (AWS). Data is protected from loss and the system is designed in a way that even if one of the main servers would fail, other servers would overtake its functions to ensure 24/7 availability.
- Secure Amazon AWS infrastructure is used.
- All servers are isolated by using industry-leading firewalls.
- Microservices architecture is used with isolated services.
- Multiple redundant servers are used to ensure uninterrupted operations.
- Hourly backups are encrypted and stored in a separate physical location.
- Each client’s data is stored separately.
- Data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
- Active intrusion detection and prevention are used with real-time notifications.
- Industry-leading penetration testing tools integrated into the software development process.
- Only administrators can access production servers.
- All changes in the software code are reviewed by another team member.
- Automated tests run each time a new software version is built.
- We run Amberlo Bug Bounty Program.
Join The Thousands Of Satisfied Law Firms Using Amberlo
Registration takes only a few minutes. No credit card required. Cancel anytime.